Wednesday, 16 April 2014
Earlier this week, in San Francisco, 9 finalists battled it out in the final of EyeforTravel’s 3rd annual Mobile Innovation in Travel 2014 Awards.
Tensions rose as each finalist presented a 5 minute pitch to the panel of expert judges and to the audience of EyeforTravel’s Social Media & Mobile Strategies for Travel conference.
Following a period of deliberation by the judges the winners were announced as
• Best Mobile Travel App
• Best Mobile Travel User Experience
• Best Mobile Travel Strategy
• Best Mobile Travel Solution
With thanks to the judges -
· John T. Peters, President, Travel Media Group, USA Today
· Gina Baillie, GM, EyeforTravel Ltd.
· Glenn M. Gruber, Sr. Mobility Strategist, Propelics, Inc.
· Michael Becker, Managing Partner & CEO North America mCordis
· Dr. Natasa Christodoulidou, Director of Hospitality Technology Research Institute, California State University
The Mobile Innovation in Travel awards will be returning in 2015, in March in San Francisco. Contact email@example.com for details.
We will also be holding a European edition of the awards in Berlin, October 1-2. Contact Julia@eyefortravel.com for details.
Congratulations to the winners!